The "Iuliu Hațieganu" University of Medicine and Pharmacy informs you that Admission through the evaluation of documents attesting the school performances and the personal achievements of the international candidates starts on 3 May 2022.
Results - Early Admission
- LIST OF EUROPEAN APPLICANTS ACCEPTED TO MEDICINE 2022
- LIST OF NON-EUROPEAN APPLICANTS ACCEPTED TO MEDICINE 2022
- LIST OF EUROPEAN APPLICANTS ACCEPTED TO THE FACULTY OF DENTAL MEDICINE 2022
- LIST OF NON-EUROPEAN APPLICANTS ACCEPTED TO THE FACULTY OF DENTAL MEDICINE 2022
Admission Calendar 2022
Appendix for the methodology of admission:
- Appendix 1 - Evaluation request form for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Appendix 2 - Declaration
- Appendix 3 - Personal data processing agreement
- Appendix 4 - General criteria applied for assessing the applicants’ academic performance
- Appendix 5 - List of high school diplomas recognized by the Ministry of Education and Research for the enrollment of foreign citizens in undergraduate studies
Please access the following platform to apply online:
The tuition fee per year of study, for newly enrolled applicants admitted in the academic year 2022-2023, based on the evaluation of their application file is 7500 EUROS, for the Medicine, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy study programs.
The confirmation of the places for the admitted candidates is conditioned by candidates having paid half of the tuition fee. The amount paid to confirm the place is NOT refundable.
The university offers for the candidates the possibillity of taking an online psychological examination. to schedule an appoinment, interested candidats should send an email, to the address to the attention of Associated prof. Codruta Popescu, PhD.
For more information regarding the admission process, please contact the Department for International Students:
Address: Gh. Marinescu Street, no. 23, room 1
Phone: +40-364-130942; +40-364-130943; +40-364-130941; +40-374-834167
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 11-15
Department manager: Prof. Sorin MAN, MD, PhD
- Cornelia IACOB
- Casandra PUGNA
- Emilia DOBREAN
- Monica COPOȚ