For the 2021-2022 academic year the transfers session to the Faculty of Medicine Dental takes place between 01.09.2021 – 12.09.2021.
Results will be posted until the 24.09.2021.
Documents required for the transfer file are:
1. School situation signed by the faculty dean;
4. Language certificate, if applicable;
5. Medical certificate according to the specific characteristics of the study program;
6. Letter of recommendation from a teacher countersigned by the Dean of the faculty;
7. Xerox copy of birth certificate and passport;
8. Copy of the highschool diploma and grades;
9. CNRED attestation on recognition of previously completed studies (Romanian citizens with foreign degrees, citizens of EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation);
10. Letter of acceptance for studies in Romania (third-country EU citizens registered under CPV);
11. Psychological opinion with specific tests for the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Pharmacy;
12. Copy of the Minister's order on registration to the home institution (Romanian students everywhere, Romanian citizens abroad or Romanian citizens residing abroad who benefit from the status of "Romanian state scholarship").
13. Certificate of whether or not he had sanctions in place during his studies.
Important: Only integralist students (without any overdue exams) can transfer to the Faculty of Dental Medicine. For the assessment of the documents, the applicant must have a minimum overall average of 8.50.
At the University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Iuliu Hatieganu" in Cluj-Napoca students can be transferred from accredited state higher education institutions.
Transfer fees are those set by the Anexa-taxe 2021:
- Taxă de transfer de la alte universități la U.M.F. „Iuliu Hațieganu” din Cluj-Napoca - 200 lei;
- Taxă de transfer de la U.M.F. „Iuliu Hațieganu” din Cluj-Napoca la alte universități - 300 lei.
The transfer fee can be paid by bank transfer to the account:
UNIVERSITATEA DE MEDICINĂ ŞI FARMACIE ,,IULIU HAŢIEGANU"
COD FISCAL: 4288047;
BANCA BENEFICIARULUI: TREZORERIA CLUJ
ADRESA BENEFICIARULUI: Str. Victor Babes, Nr.8, Cluj-Napoca, România
CONT IBAN: RO35TREZ21620F330500XXXX
REPREZENTAND: The transfer fee to UMF for STUDENT NAMES, UNIVERSITY is very important the mention of the person for whom the fee is paid, which may be different from the one paying.
The number of places available for transfer to the Faculty of Dental Medicine, for the academic year 2021-2022, is as follows:
|Nr. crt.||Study Programme||Study year||Number of places|
|1||Dental Medicine romanian language||2||7|
|2||Dental Medicine english language||2||2|
|3||Dental Medicine french language||2||2|
Date de contact:
Secretar șef facultate,