It is our pleasure to invite you to join us on the 21st of October in Cluj-Napoca for our event on the topic of Personalised Medicine, Genomics, Epigenomics, and Molecular Pathology.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/5NdKUkj1PfQMQjzR9
During the two days, we'll share with you our results obtained in the International collaboration project QUALITAS, you'll learn how you can benefit from an educational curriculum in the filed of genomics and a possible fellowship in Oslo, Norway and we'll have multiple scientific presentations held by international renown speakers in their field and we will learn how we can apply the recent technological advances in clinical practice and research.
Our invited speakers include:
1. Prof. Dr. Ioana Neagoe - Research Center for Functional Genomic, Biomedicine and Translational Medicine - "Iuliu Hatieganu" University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
2. Dr. Deo Pradesh Pandey - Division of Laboratory Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
3. Prof. Dr. Arne Klungland - Laboratory for Dynamic Gene regulation, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo Norway.
4. Prof. Dr. Jean-Christophe Sabourin - Department of Pathology, CHU de Rouen, Rouen, France.
5. Prof. Dr. Florent Marguet - Department of Pathology, CHU de Rouen, Rouen, France.
6. Prof. Dr. Andreas Bender - Centre for Molecular Science Informatics of the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
7. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rares Buiga - Department of Pathology, "Ion Chiricuta" Institute of Oncology.
8. Dr. Mihnea Dragomir - Department of Pathology, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
9. Dr. Gratiana Hermann - Department of Pathology, Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Looking forward to hosting you in Cluj-Napoca for two intensive days of science.